MADO MSK 760-II GARANT 35
The machine housing is completely closed. The knife shaft as well.
- The complete machine body, all functional parts and the bowl are made of stainless steel.
- Hygienic cleaning in short time due to smooth surfaces
- Excellent cutting result due to the deep bowl construction.
- Excellent cutting results of raw, boiled and cooked sausage products are achieved by an especially developed cutting geometry.
- All parts including the electrical control system are integrated into the machinery housing.
- Completely made of high-grade stainless steel.
- The optimized cutting area is suitable for raw and boiled sausage – without retrofitting.
- The free-running bowl is sealed towards the housing. Therefore cleaning water cannot get into the machine.
- Due to its compact design, the cutter needs less space.
- By means of a special tool which will be delivered with the machine, the knife head can be exchanged easily.
- The integrated knife shaft with extended bearings runs without vibrations. This guarantees longevity.
- There is no temperature increase at the knife shaft. Thus no sausage meat will stick at the knife shaft.
More information via MADO.
- Sextuple knife head
Knife shaft revolutions: 1800/3600 rpm
Bowl revolutions: 12/24 rpm
Bowl capacity: 35 litres
Number of knives: 6 pieces