MHS ICC 28
Successful. Continuous. Powerful.
The ICC 28 is the MHS high performance slicing machine. With its continuous slicers, MHS opens up new perspectives in productivity. The outstanding benefit lies in the continuous production flow, which is based on fully-automatic charging during the cutting process. This means no loss of time by retraction of the gripper, enabling an hourly throughput of up to 4 tons. The innovative continuous slicers from MHS give a new definition to economy and productivity when it comes to self-service products.
Chops, neck, bacon, beef, cheese and much more
Easy cleaning thanks stainless steel surface and removable components.
FIXED WEIGHT SLICING WITH OPTIONAL 360° SCANNING UNIT
The scanning unit allows a fixed weight portioning of boneless and bone in products. Slice chops or loins to the weight you desire. Thanks to the setting possibilities and the simple operation of the integrated display no wishes are left unanswered and nothing is left to chance. The product is scanned all around and split into exact slices.
- 360° scan
- Volume identification of the products
- Fixed weight portioning
- Simple operation via display
- Numerous programs for perfect cutting
- Individually programmable
- Easy cleaning
- Up to 600 cuts/minute (double blade 1200)
- Easy integration into production line
- Shorter cycles through continuous supply of products
- Starting device
- Pneumatic gripper (optional useable)
- Easy operation via LCD touch display with clear symbols
- 100 programs storable
- Equal distribution of products according to the number of slices
- Slicing software for cutting in section
- Compartments and separation of the products
- High accuracy even with bone-in products by MHS micro-toothed blades
- Adjustment of blade speed
- Exact feed through forward feed belt
- Forward feed mode selectable, continuous or single cut
- Optimum hold of the product due to automatic gripper
- Single cut function with higher speed of blade to increase slice quality on low production rate
- Output conveyor belt
- Stainless steel flaps
- Reverse executions available (optionally available)
- Scanning unit optional (optionally available)
- Pre-weighing available (optionally available)
More information via MHS-Schneidetechnik.