MHS PCE 65 T
Compact, Space-saving, Powerful.
With the PCE 65 T we have on our customers‘ needs responding and a practical space-saving table-top machine developed, but the full power of a large slicing and portioning machine offers. The compact design, simple operation and the maximum input length of 650 mm make the slicing and portioning machine ideal for butchers, supermarkets and kitchens.
Meat, chops, bacon, roasts, sausages, cheese
- Up to 180 slices/minute
- Short cycles due to automatic return limiter
- Start device
- Simple operation via clear symbols
- Short training period
- Highest safety level
- Machine on pedestal
- Precise result also for on the bone products due to MHS micro-toothed blade
- Exact feed due electromechanical drive system
- Mobile with pedestal (optionally available)
- Strong drive for beef bone-in products
- Different blades for additional applications such as bread or cheese (optionally available)
- Output side optional mirror to open (optionally available)
For the PCE 65 T is optional one table with practical tray and stainless steel rollers available with locking brake.
More information via MHS-Schneidetechnik.
Max. input length (in mm) 650 Cross section mm (WxH) 180 x 170 Dimensions (WxDxH) in mm 1560 x 670 x 670 Connection 400 V / 2,7 kW (other voltage on request) Weight (in kg) 200 Performance single blade slices/minute 180 Cutting length in mm 1 - 32 Start device yes Return limiter yes