scansteel Whole Pallet Crusher
The scansteel foodtech Whole Pallet Crusher, WPC, range is probably among the most comprehensive available. The entire cabinet and frame structure is manufactured in stainless steel AISI 304. The WPC is available with single or double rotary claw shafts. The infeed width is available in either 1500 mm or 2000 mm. The Heavy Duty design is performed with the main bearing positioned on each side of the end of the claws shaft thus eliminating all axial forces between the claws and gearbox.
scansteel foodtech manufactures a range of Whole Pallet Crushers with either single claw or double claws with a standard infeed width of 2000 mm. A Whole Pallet Crusher is capable of crushing a pallet full of frozen together blocks and as such appears as one entire frozen block of, example only, 1200 x 800 x 1500 mm.
- WPC 2000-Single
- WPC 2000-Twin
Find out more via scansteel foodtech.
- Constructed in 20 mm stainless steel plate AISI 304.
- Infeed hopper and discharge frame/hopper manufactured according to requirements/demands.
- Crusher claw(s) made of hardened material.
- Designed with few spare and wear parts leading to low costs of operation and maintenance.
- Frozen block dimensions: 1000 x 1000 x 1000 mm.
- WPC 2000-Single, 10,000 – 20,000 kg/hour Power/motor 75 kW
- WPC 2000-Twin, 20,000 – 60,000 kg/hour Power/motor 2 x 75 kW – 2 x 110 kW
- Oil cooling on gearbox.
- Bearing on each end of crusher claw.
Available Dimensions Of Claw(s):
Thickness of rotary claw(s), on claw tip:
Thickness of rotary claw(s):
Distance between stationary claw(s):