Titan 200 Slicer
Designed and engineered in New Zealand, the Titan 200 Slicer delivers cutting-edge food processing technology in a surprisingly compact machine.
With a brief of delivering the biggest throat possible within the smallest possible footprint, the Titan 200 packs all the features of the larger models into a compact unit with an equally small price tag. Exceptional quality and unmatched value in mid-range processing – the Titan 200 Slicer is unmatched in its market.
- Slicing aperture capacity – 160mm high x 380mm wide
- Features a Servo driven ball-screw gripper
- Automatic product load/auto-gripper/automatic end waste removal
- Auto tension of product while slicing
- Maximum product length 917mm (standard config.)
- Universal gripper feed chute supplied as standard. Optional input chutes include a clamp chute for fish and other non-uniform products
- Blade diameter 350mm
- Twin motor orbital blade system independently controls head and blade speeds for accurate slicing on even the most demanding products over a wide temperature range
- Slicing speed 40 to 400 head rpm
- Slice thickness 0.5 – 20mm (with some variance per product)
- Maximum blade speed 2000rpm
- 100 auto program settings via touch screen operator control
- Blade sharpener
- Crafted from easy-clean stainless steel
- Portioning conveyor counter for slices in-group, stacked or shingled
- Suits for processing a wide range of products including bacon, ham, luncheon, salami, pepperoni, roast beef, chicken, cheese and fish
- Single person operation
- Thermoplastic (easy clean) conveyor approved by USDA/ FDA and NSF.