Titan 500 Slicer
Leading the field in design innovation, the Titan 500 Slicer delivers quality, precision, performance and reliability in a streamlined, ultra-hygienic, stainless steel frame.
With the Titan 500’s unique electronic adjustment capability, pack weight is controlled as it’s sliced, consistently delivering ‘on weight’ packs and removing the need for vision system.
Producing perfect slices from 0.5 to 50mm at up to 2,000rpm, the Titan 500 exceeds expectations on every scale.
Operator interface touch-screen controls ensure maximum efficiency, simplifying product and presentation changeovers, and minimizing variations in the process. State-of-the-art motion control ensures that the pre-sliced product is adjusted both vertically and horizontally in order to achieve the ideal slicing position and flawless conveyor transfer.
The Titan 500 Slicer is available for purchase with or without a gripper. Talk to us about how we can custom build a Titan continuous feed gripper to meet your specifications and further enhance productivity.
Find out more via Future Food Systems.
- Operates at 2000 slices per minute
- Slice thickness range: 0.25 to 50.00mm
- Product temperature range: -20ºC to +3ºC
- Automatic portion size accurate to plus or minus 1 percent
- Features a round pressurized frame for maximum hygiene
- One of the widest throats available – a 400mm (16”) x 160mm (6”) slicing aperture
- Easily handles 1000mm long product or endless. Optional continuous feed grippers are customized to any length
- Automatic loading means increased throughput
- Automatic CIP (clean-in-place) available
- Vision modules for grading can be bolted on, eliminating the need for engineering in camera add-ons
- On-board sharpening supplied as standard
- Internet and LAN capable for servicing and productivity data export
- Specialist tools for cleaning not required
- Barrier free safety and hygiene features are state-of-the-art
- Continuous feed
- Automatic Grippe.