Titan Compac Slicer
The Titan Slicer Compac is designed for mid-range producers looking for a premium slicer that is small and high in value. Benefiting from the development of larger Titan Slicing Systems, the Titan Compac is packed with features usually found only at the top of the market.
With single person operation, touch screen controls and easy preset product settings the Titan Slicer Compac takes the guesswork out of processing a wide range of meats, fish, dairy products and other slicing inputs. Arguably the most cost-effective industrial slicer on the market world today, the Titan Compac Slicer delivers outstanding value without compromise.
Find out more via Future Food Systems.
- A compact size to suit the tightest situations
- 2400mm length x 1620mm high x 1085mm wide
- Large slicing aperture 160mm x 380mm
- Slice thickness from 0.5mm to 20mm
- Slicing speeds from 40 to 140 head revolutions per minute
- Independently controlled twin motor orbital blade system
- Counts slices and presents in stack, shingle and shingle group formation
- Suitable for a wide range of products
- Single person operation with touch screen controls and easy preset product settings
- Constructed from high-quality stainless-steel framing and premium food grade materials
- State of the art hygiene features and simple clean down.