Titan IVS Slicer
The Titan IVS Slicer leads the world with real-time scanning that can grade and sort 2000 slices per minute at 97% accuracy to the human eye. Able to recognize fat to lean content and seamlessly grade output as primary or secondary product, the Titan IVS Slicer has revolutionized the field.
Emerging from four years of intense research and development, Titan’s patented Involute Vision Technology, which gives the IVS its name, delivers precise weight control and grading at the touch of a button. Along with unparalleled hygiene, absolute precision, maximum durability, and optimum performance, Titan’s IVS technology lifts processing capability to a new level.
Open frame construction and barrier-free guarding ensures that the Titan IVS achieves CAT 4 safety and optimum sanitation standards.
In 2012 Titan were proud to install the first of four high-speed 3D slicing lines for Maple Leaf Consumer Foods at its Winnipeg processing facility in Manitoba Province, Canada.
- Operates at 2000 slices per minute
- Slice thickness range: 0.25 to 50.00mm
- Product temperature range: -20ºC to +3ºC
- Automatic portion size accurate to plus or minus 1 percent
- Features a round pressurized frame for maximum hygiene
- One of the widest throats available – a 400mm (16”) x 160mm (6”) slicing aperture
- Easily handles 1000mm long product or endless. Optional continuous feed grippers are customized to any length
- Automatic loading means increased throughput
- Automatic CIP (clean-in-place) available
- Vision modules for grading can be bolted on, eliminating the need for engineering in camera add-ons
- On-board sharpening supplied as standard
- Internet and LAN capable for servicing and productivity data export
- Specialist tools for cleaning not required
- Barrier free safety and hygiene features are state-of-the-art
- Continuous feed
- Automatic Grippe.