Fast tool change required? Or would you prefer to create either skin or MAP packaging with a single tool? Even in the event of a malfunction or failure of a sealing unit, still end the production shift on the same machine without having to switch to another line?
The TL 750 marks the entry into high-speed industrial tray sealing due to the perfect combination of innovation, design and performance. Additionally, a well-thought-out selection of features supports efficient production on an industrial level.
More information via WEBOMATIC.
External machine dimensions: 4.600 x 1.300 x 1.710 mm (W x D x H) Tray materials: e.g. PP, EPS, A-PET, C-PET, rPET, PLA, cardboard and paper-based trays, aluminium Max. tray formats: MONO: 680 x 400 x 120 mm (L x W)
DUO: 680 x 190 x 120 mm (L x W)
Max. tray depth: 120 mm Control unit: Mitsubishi PLC Capacity: 18 cycles/min (only sealing)
10-12 cycles/min (vacuum or MAP)
Vacuum pump: External Top film width: max. 470 mm Film transport: Servo Packaging types: Sealing, MAP, Protrude-skin, Pseudo-skin, Peelpaq®, Visiopaq® Film roll diameter: max. 350 mm Contour cutting: Outside cut, Inside cut, Peel tap
- – Duo-Verions
- – WEBOMATIC Twin-Use
- – WEBOMATIC Single Cavity Control (SCC)
- – skin packaging variations
- – die set trolley
- – die set rack
- – photo cell / print mark control for printed top film
- – user identification pins
- – communication module for remote diagnosis and maintenance
- – separator
- – gas mixing unit
- – preheating
- – other peripheral devices upon request, e.g. tray denester, dosing system, labeling systems, lid application, etc.